To make sure that you can interact with IDLE, try the following steps on your computer:
• Start IDLE. To do this in Windows, click the Start button, then All Programs. In the Python program group click IDLE (Python GUI).
• When IDLE starts, it should appear similar to the window previously shown in Figure 1-21. At the >>> prompt type the following statement and then press Enter:
print('This is a test of IDLE.') enter
• After pressing the Enter key the Python interpreter will execute the statement. If you typed everything correctly, your session should look like this:
>>>print('This is a test of IDLE.') enter
This is a test of IDLE.
• If you see an error message, enter the statement again and make sure you type it exactly as shown.
• Exit IDLE by clicking File, then Exit (or pressing Ctrl-Q on the keyboard).
Sorry the answer is not available at the moment…
If you are able to find the answer, please make sure to post it here. So that your Juniors have smile on their lips and feel happy.
Spread the 'tradition of sharing'.